The Multiply programme aims to boosts people's ability to use maths in their daily life, both at home and work. Whether that be improving household finances and budgets, helping children with homework, making more sense of the facts in the media, or improving numeracy skills specific to a line of work.
In West Yorkshire, Multiply is led by the West Yorkshire Combined Authority as part of the Mayor's ambition to make West Yorkshire the best place to work, learn and live.
- Support with the cost of living crisis
- Money Management
- Help with employability skills
- Confidence boosting with maths
- Supporting your family with maths
- Health and wellbeing
- Eating healthily and on a budget
- Digital skills for all levels