We will regularly collect labour market data and intelligence in collaboration with organisations across the city and region to measure the impact of actions. We want to see:
- Higher employment rates and increased job creation, with people obtaining good work in key areas of the economy such as in digital
- Less economic inactivity
- Increased business start-up activity
- Better, sustainable and more targeted skills
- More training, apprenticeship and adult learning course uptake
- Graduate and youth attraction and retention in the city
How can businesses measure impact?
The Business Anchors Progression Framework is a tool to help businesses self-assess how they are contributing to inclusive growth, including how they are making an impact in terms of employment. This could be around recruitment methods, pay and staff wellbeing.